Tuesday 26 July 2011

Week 3 - (C/LMS) Reflection

First of all, once I was assigned to do research on the topic Course/ Learning Management System a.k.a C/LMS, I was totally blank about it. Even, my partner Faidatul Syuhada Shamsuddin either did not know  about this matter. I admit that it took us so long to do reading and start doing assignment on this topic. For the first time I did reading, I found myself fall asleep. Poor me. =.="  I'm not really interested into this thing. However, I realized that I have to do something about it. Me and my partner have sat and now I managed to have the information on this C/LMS software. As the education in the world evolves around the technology based, the use of C/LMS is much more systematic and effective in having distance learning. There are a lot of C/LMS open website in internet such as joomla.org and drupal.org. We can just sign up and view the contents easily. It is effective as the students can obtain, access and share information with other learners around the world regardless time and place. I guess that are all about the C/LMS thing, not included the problem with google.doc thing. The problem I faced with google document is my partner and I did not know how to find google document and upload the C/LMS in yahoo group in the form of pdf. Therefore, we put an effort to ask my classmates on the matter instead of trying to figure it out ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment